- The association offers different types of memberships.
- Individual members can choose between junior (for ages 11-18) or one/two-year memberships, or a lifetime membership for those above 18.
- Membership fees include service tax and Swachh Bharat campaign charges.
- ERA provides a platform for sharing knowledge and experiences among top industrialists, managers, and academicians.
- Institutional membership is open to firms, corporations, government enterprises, departments of the government, chambers of commerce, or other similar institutions interested in the development of the management movement.
- Institutional members can either pay their membership subscription annually or opt for a one-time patron membership subscription. The Committee determines the fees for both categories.