ERA Conduct Worshops On
- Our goal is to ensure students have a strong understanding of market trends and direction in Electronics & Computers.
- We facilitate interaction between students and industry/scientific communities.
- Our program showcases the potential and progress of various domains, emphasizing their importance in scientific fields and everyday life.
- We also offer advanced workshops in domains such as ARM9, CortexM3, ARM7, Robotics, Digital Image Processing Algorithms, Android and its applications, keeping students updated with the latest advancements.
The goal of our corporate training programs is to enhance the capacity and capabilities of individuals and groups, and provide them with a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Our approach is to explain the benefits of the course, how it can be useful for the future of the individual, the organization, and society.
At IEEE Xpert, our R&D development team continuously works on new projects in related areas, providing the best course content and curriculum for our corporate clients.
Our course can be categorized in the following manner:
- Training on Backtrack and Bugtraq
- Computer Forensics Investigation
- Investigation of Credit and Debit Card Fraud
- Cyber Crime Laws and Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigation Techniques
- Cyber Forensic Investigation and Ethical Hacking
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- Workshop on Email Hacking and Security
- Facebook Hacking and Investigation of Scams
- Gmail Hacking and Security
- Information Gathering Techniques
- Linux and Mac System Forensics and Data Recovery
- Linux Hacking and Security
- Mac Hacking and Security Issues
- Analysis and Investigation of Malware Cases
- Mobile Forensics Investigation
- Network Forensics Investigation
- Network Hacking and Security
- Password Recovery Methods in Forensics
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing using Open Source Tools
- Virtualization and System Cloning
- Windows Hacking and Security (Windows 8 and Windows 7)