The ERA Research Consultancy Unit (ERA-RCU) offers research proposal formulation services in various domains to government, funding agencies, private companies, and others. The unit also provides guidance and support to researchers in the fields of science and engineering, with the goal of offering innovative and exceptional analytical processes and techniques that assist organizations in achieving better throughput. PhD research is a unique art that requires interest, patience, and skills. A complete research work involves various tasks, such as surveying, problem identification, generating new ideas to overcome problems, application of identified solutions to generate results, thesis writing, and more. Proper guidance and support in all of these activities would result in more significant and efficient research. ERA-RCU is privileged to offer support and guidance to researchers in their research path in various fields of science and engineering, which would help in shaping up their research work in a more formal and efficient manner. ERA-RCU also facilitates the researchers in providing proper guidance to publish their research articles in appropriate journals, which would help the researchers to complete their research work on time
ERA Research Consultancy Unit (ERA-RCU) offers various services to assist researchers in their academic and professional pursuits. The key areas of focus for ERA-RCU are:
- Developing research proposals for social and real-world problems
- Providing specialized consultancy for funded research projects
- Identifying and suggesting appropriate research areas based on the researcher’s interests and expertise
- Offering guidance to PhD researchers in formulating their research work and providing exclusive guidance from experts at international universities
- Providing complete guidance on scripting the entire research work
- Facilitating PhD researchers in publishing their research articles in suitable journals.